Freephone - 0800 612 7367phone

Combined Results


Find out here how you can combine all available strategies.

combined1-fw_-fw
Here at Equitimax we spend considerable time developing trading strategies that aim to maximise profits for investors. Therefore from time to time you may see more than one strategy available for investors to access.

When this happens you may think selecting the best performing strategy at that time is the way to go however you can actually choose to have all available strategies deployed onto your trading account which means you will receive the combined performance of all available strategies.

We focus on ensuring the strategies we make available to investors are uncorrelated to hopefully ensure that should their be a change of market conditions both strategies aren’t effected at the same time.

Each strategy offers something slightly different for investors in terms of the potential projected monthly performance as we aim to maximise profits for investors. Currently we have 2 strategies available for investors called Oyster and Castle. To view the individual results of the Oyster strategy click here. To view the individual results of the Castle strategy click here


Example

To identify the combined monthly performance you will need to add the monthly totals from all available strategies together to identify the results you could have received had you been part of the managed trading service at that time.

For example if one strategy made a return of 3% in a month and another strategy made a return of 1% in a month the combined performance results for that month will be 4%.


Below is a graph that shows the simulated combined performance of all current available strategies.

This information has been manually calculated and includes a combination of the Oyster Strategy that started trading in April 2016 and the Castle Strategy that started trading in April 2016

 

Combined returns4thApril17.fw


Equitimax can provide you with daily trading reports of the current performance statistics on all available portfolios.

This includes:

  • An up to the minute report of how the portfolio is performing.
  • A historical report that details all trades executed on the portfolio to verify its performance.

To request a copy of the latest regulated performance reports please enter your details below.





Find your Local Agent

We would be delighted to meet with you to show you how the managed trading service works (we do not provide investment advice).

The Equitimax trading strategies have achieved returns of over 50% per annum for investors.

Being 100% transparent is why hundreds of investors have chosen to access our trading strategies.

Don't Understand Trading?

Request a Callback