Request a demo

Let us demonstrate to you how the managed trading service works and the strategies capable of greater returns.

Dragon Results

Dragon is the latest trading strategy provided by Equitimax. View its performance here.

Apply To Join

Start your application to join the fully regulated managed trading service here.

Risk Management


As a client you can select how much of your account balance you wish to commit to this investment opportunity, due to a system that uses its best endeavours (under normal market conditions) to terminate trading if it reaches the level you set. This level can be set up to 80% of your initial deposit.

Example:

You deposit $10,000, and you select your risk management level at 80%. Meaning you are prepared to risk the other 20% for this type of investment i.e. $2000

As only a small amount of your account balance is committed per trade this means to reach the situation where your capital falls by 20% would need a continued number of losing trades in a row. This can occur with this type of alternative investment.

Trading involves taking regular positions in the market and sometimes in our search for profits we have to accept the market is not on our side.

This can cause a reduction in your account balance and you may see your account balance fluctuate up and down daily.

The risk management system allows you to select how much of your account balance you wish to commit to this investment opportunity as it uses its best endeavours (under normal market conditions) to terminate trading to try and ensure your capital doesn’t fall below the level you set.

Risk Management

up to 80% of your

total deposit


Find your Local Agent

We would be delighted to meet with you to show you how the managed trading service works.

Smart investors take note. Equitimax have achieved returns of over 70% per annum for investors.

Being 100% transparent is why hundreds of investors have chosen to access our managed trading service.

Don't Understand Trading?

Request a Callback